You might like to take a look at My Garden first to get an idea of the general layout of my borders.
- 11th: Variegated and other evergreen shrubs
A useful post if you need some nice greenery for the middle of winter
- 21st: A little bit of Japan (and Widnes!)
See how we brought Japan and Widnes into our Aberdeen garden
- 30th: The sad tale of my little plum tree
Hankies at the ready!
- 18th: ‘All around the Blooming Heather’
Find out a bit about heather.
- 22nd: Is it Autumn again or nearly Spring?
Strange robin behaviour and a rant about packaging
- 28th: End of Month View – February: Irises and Crocuses
Battles with my camera and early spring bulbs
- 8th: My Little Princess is all wrapped up and nowhere to go!
Find out about My Little Princess and whether my little plum tree made it through the winter.
- 12th: Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day: March in Aberdeen
Spring is in the air.
- 19th: War is declared……
See what I declared war on.
- 12th: What a difference a ‘fortnight’ makes!
See what happened when we left the garden for 2 weeks.
- 15th: Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day: Tulips from
See what tulips and other spring bulbs are blooming in my garden.
- 22nd :Bees’ B and B.
Find out about our bee’s B and B and what else is happening in the garden this Easter time.
- 30th: End of Month View: April
Spring continues at a great pace. . .
- 15th: Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day: May in Aberdeen
“They have to be beautiful, tough and prepared to move at a moment’s notice.”
Rhododendrons, tulips and much more – including a garden visitor.
- 7th: Something’s bugging me
Find out what I was having real problems with…
- 8th: Lilac, lavender or just plain purple?
It’s all in the title!
- 30th: End of Month View: June
All is not well in the garden. . . .
- 16th: Garden Blogger’s Bloom Day: July
The garden looks its best . . . .
- 18th : Garden Update: July turns to August
Early morning photos of summer plants and more. . .
- 24th: Garden Blogger’s Foliage Day: Space Invaders
What do you do when ground cover plants do too well?
- 29th: Victorias at Last
Check out the latest instalment about My Little Plum Tree
- 1st: Garden Update: August
New plants, Sweet peas, Signs of Autumn
- 22nd: Garden Blogger’s Foliage Day: The Foggy Foggy Dew
Beautiful photos of dewy foliage.
- 1st: End of Month View: September
Autumn flowers and berries
Leaves turning colour
- 12th : Garden Update: Anyone for spaghetti
Problems with Houttoynia
New plantings in the rockery
- 22nd Garden Bloggers Foliage Day
See some lovely Autumn colour
- 30th End of Month View November
Its all change in the garden ready for next year.
See why The Traveller nearly left home when asked to dig up a few Crocosmia corms.
- 9th Japanese Gardens Close to Home
Find out how we built a raised Japanese Garden